I made the storyboard finished. Now I will make all the pictures from my storyboard into .pdf files and import them into my recording program.
I bought Filmora for this year so I can do the schoolwork I need and record my tutorials. So far I like it.
Now I need to write down a list of all the sounds I need.
- Background sound
- Light happy
- Scared and hard
- Footsteps (from far away coming closer, light taps)
- Eggshell cracking (snake egg don’t make cracking sound, but for the animatic we overdo it)
- Happy sound from snake coming out of the egg?
- Steps (heavy steps, coming closer)
- Snake gasping for air? (scared from something coming)
- Guard shout out in surprise
- Running footprint coming closer
- Beetle walking fast away into the hole. <Nails walking over the table>
- Guard “ohhh oh” sound when he sees its empty
- Guard sees the snake “ahhh”
- Guard grabs after the snake <sound of a rocket moving?>
- Snake hissing
- Hand grabbing after snake <sound of a rocket moving?>
- Guard yelling <noooooo>
- Snake breath out relived
- Expectation sound of something coming
Now I will make a sound clip with where I think the sounds should be. To see how long the scenes are.