Today me and Hans connected our scripts, his dice together and my GameManager script. So much fun to see the pieces come together. We did have one challenge because the Draggable script was in Java. We did not manage to place the game manager on the game object. After a lot of trouble, we decided to make a new C# Draggable to pace on the game objects, to make the script work together. This ended up working well. So now the dice checks for the last cards to see what the dice will “throw”. And if the last card was a plot the Bunker card will spawn when you roll the dice. This video shows what we accomplished.
New GameManager script
New CDraggable script