RSS

Technical Direction (UM2TDI051) – Idle Animation

23 May

Today I completed my idle animation, but the last day I had so much trouble with the arm. And when I found out what the problem was, I was so embarrassed. The arm did not move to the left side, I tried so much different things. And I knew the arm was working Espen’s animation did work. I knew I did something wrong. I tried even to copy Espen’s script into mine to see if it the would move, it did not. After much frustration, I see I have right arm script on the left arm. This is a nub mistake that cost me hours of work and much frustration. I can’t believe I did not check that first. But I learned so much on that mistake, in the end I think I learned more on that mistake then all the other things I have done so far.

After the mistake, I made my idle animation, and I am happy with how it looks. I did a good job for my first scripting animation.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: