We have a presentation on Thursday. This is the biggest so far in my studies. I will need to get all the information into 20 minutes. This can be hard. Last time I showed all in 6 minutes. But I love a challenge. I need to think about the feedback I got last time. Use less text on my slides. Show of my work in a good way. Much pictures and video. We got a list of information that is important from Filipe.
- game/animation story;
- storyboard and animatics;
- all kinds of artwork and sketches;
- game assets;
- screenshots of the modeling process and texturing process;
- description of game mechanics, goals and rules;
- description of any aesthetic elements (visuals, sound, etc.)
So I need to sit down and prepare the information I need and the slides.